|24K GOLD PRESIDENTIAL DOLLAR 4-COIN SET with BOX *Complete Collections*|
(Click on Image to Enlarge)
These 24K Gold genuine and
authentic Presidential Dollar coins feature pure 24 Karat Gold Layering on the
entire coin. The 24 Karat Gold transforms the coins original golden hue into the
stunning, richness of color only possible with pure gold.
What you will receive (exactly as shown
- Four Brilliant Uncirculated 24K Gold Plated Presidential Dollar Coins for the Year(s) you Choose.
- Airtight Coin Capsules for each
- Black Felt Deluxe Display Presentation 4-Coin Box
- Certificate of Authenticity
ABOUT THE US PRESIDENTIAL
DOLLAR COIN SERIES:
The United States is honoring our Nationís Presidents by issuing $1 circulating coins featuring their images in the order that they served, beginning with Presidents Washington, Adams, Jefferson and Madison in 2007. The Presidential $1 Coin Act seeks to revitalize the design of United States coins and return circulating coinage to its position as an object of aesthetic beauty in its own right. Accordingly, the new Presidential $1 coins will feature larger, more dramatic artwork. The United States Mint will mint
and issue four Presidential $1 coins per year, and each will have a reverse design featuring a striking rendition of the Statue of Liberty. These coins will feature larger, more dramatic artwork, as well as edge-incused inscriptions of the year of minting or issuance, "E Pluribus Unum," "In God We Trust" and the mint mark. The Golden Presidential Dollar is 8.1 grams in weight, 2 mm thick, and 26.5 mm in diameter. The coins physical makeup is a three-layer clad construction - pure copper sandwiched
between and metallurgically bonded to outer layers of manganese brass.
- 2007: George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison
- 2008: James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren
- 2009: William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, James K. Polk, Zachary Taylor
- 2010: Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln
- 2011: Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James A.
- 2012: Chester A. Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, Grover
- 2013: William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William H. Taft, Woodrow Wilson
- 2014: Warren Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Delano
- 2015: Harry S Truman, Dwight David Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B.
- 2016: Richard M. Nixon. Gerald Ford
- More coins may be added as additional non-living Presidents later qualify
for this honorary status, which may exceed the year 2016